Did you know “Fort McClellan” is closed but “McClellan” is open and ready for business?
Here are some facts you need to know about our community.
- Property Sales totaling $6,503,682
- 194.6 acres, 21 buildings (419,600 sf)
- 901 acres cleared of timber for future development
- Revenue generated: $1,317,288
- 125 buildings (844,012 sf) demolished
- Demo costs: $1,565,170
- More than 400 new jobs created
- 1st responder training, auto components, musical instruments, sporting goods, canine training
- 2.95 miles of new roads, 6.47 miles of road improvements
- Total investment: $13,886,780
- MDA costs: $826,226
- 201 acres of industrial & retail property improved
- Clear & grade, new signs, power lines and building relocates
- MDA costs: $1,322,908
- 2,781 acres of property cleared of munitions
- 14,338 munitions destroyed – ZERO explosives incidents
- Construction documents for Industrial, Research and Technology Parks completed
- Detailed infrastructure improvements for 600 acres
- MDA costs: $560,453
- Initial Planning Designs are under way for one industrial and two commercial sites.
- MDA costs: $75,000
- Pavement and Small Concrete Structure Removal, Grading and Seeding for Parcel 19 (18.5 acres)
- MDA costs $88,750
Current McClellan Property Status:
- 3,182 acres back in use
- 3,225 acres available for sale today
- 2,816 acres to open up in next 3-5 years
Keep your ears open great things coming in 2016!!
Questions? Call us at 256.236.2011 or visit our website at www.exploremcclellan.com.